Florence Augusta Williams Public Library
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Regional Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Enid Maria Baa Public Library and Archives
Athalie McFarlene Petersen Public Library
Elaine Ione Sprauve Public Library
Charles Wesley Turnbull Regional Public Library
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Phone: (340) 774-0630
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The mission of the Division of Libraries, Archives, and Museums is to:
- Provide access to and preserve Virgin Islands culture and literary heritage.
- Expand Library services to bring information and resources to the Virgin Islands libraries and into the offices and homes of users through greater use of technology and electronic sources.
- Enhance the quality of life of Virgin Islands citizens by increasing awareness and usage of the vast array of available resources in Virgin Islands libraries, thus fostering economic growth, educational opportunities, and avenues of prosperity.
- Foster the ongoing professional development of library staff throughout the territory, enabling them to be well informed and competent to provide superior library services to patrons.
- The Library will identify and serve the needs of special populations.
- The Library will remain an energetic and relevant organization through continual improvement and ongoing dialog with its users.
- Continue to improve records management processes, and to increase records management and archives awareness by implementing government-wide records management liasons; provide information and training for archival storage, care and records management; and to work with designated agency liasons in the training and education of archival storage, records management and emergency preparedness.